Tuesday 8 January 2008

Let there be chess!


In the beginning the trulp initiated the chess blog, and the trulp saw the chess and saw that it was good. And the trulp said, "let there be chess". And the chess was.

A blog about chess. Why not? There aren't to many of those out there in the ether, now is there? In any case I got inspired by "trumvirvel" on www.schackonline.com (this splendid site concerning correspondence chess) who has started a blog regarding hir chess playing.

When I write this (by the time I posted this in Swedish, ed.note) I have just begun to play in a club, but since my aim is to become a grandmaster within two years, I reckon my development also can be interesting.


The ambition is to publish some thoughts about chess - this game that doesn't seem to have any bottom - as well as a few interesting games with comments now and then.

Lets see if there will be anything with this...

PS. This is the English version of Schack-trulpen, which is a consideration for all of you who don't speak Swedish. I hope you appreciate it. Or even enjoy. DS.

No comments: