Tuesday 8 January 2008

Picture experiment without animals


Now I thought like this. Can't it be fun for someone who doesn't know me, but who likes to read here (do you exist?!), to see what I look like? Of course it's fun to see what I look like.

Because of this I intend to blow the trumpets and give notification of a premiere. The flourish sounds over the area. Then it was this thing about sound on the internet. Nevermind the sound. I'm about to publish a photo here
for the first time. Worth is to experiment. It will for sure be a more comfortable reading-space with a few pictures as filling material.

If the experiment will show benovelent results, there'll probably pop up pictures here and there, also in the older posts (except for the one about chess incontinence).


To the right you see how I look when I'm handsome. Photography by John Green, 2005.

Someone wrote on schackOnline that ze hade watched one of my games during the Swe-Ch. In fact, the very same person wrote an extensive list on players who were interesting to follow during the Swe-Ch. When I jokingly pointed out that I was not included, ze harshly concluded that I wasn't interesting. I thought that was hilarious. And it is sort of true, I and my ego guess.

In any case I was described as having yellow plastic in my ears, not having much hair and being about thirty years of age. People usually tell me that I look like twenty. The question is if that is a compliment. The next question is which of them which is a compliment.

I have high demands on my readers. This blog has had fully 42 readings, where I probably have contributed to most of them. 42 is by the way a magic number. Atleast for us who have read "The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" one or several times. A wonderful trilogy of five books written by Douglas Adams.
Just a thing like that.

In order to end this post, I'm intending another portrait picture.


This is what I look like when I am the Devil Santa-Claus. It is actually true.

http://www.svd.se/dynamiskt/inrikes/did_8626463.asp

Photo: Björn Larsson Ask

No comments: