Tuesday 8 January 2008

Talent


As you can see we have a potential grandmaster in the family. That makes me happy. As a chess maniac, I mean.


Artíga is about as happy in chess as the dad. A proud and euforic Artíga shows hir new treasure to the world. A great picture, especially for such a soft parent as I am.

Mmm... chess is good!

These pictures were taken while we spent the winter in Uruguay (South America) and Artíga is 10½ months at the occasion. It was a terrific opportunity to be able to replace cold, snow, ice and darkness with sun, Spanish and warmth for 4½ months. Can we do something similar in the future, then don't be surprised if we hit the road. Just like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a chess player here, a knitter in crime with Dace, but I LOVED these pictures!!! Had to comment.

He looks very pleased with his moves and I would guess that he won the game!!! (at least, in daddy's eyes he did!)

Cheers!

~Rachel